You will receive a Processing Completed email and the filing status is ‘Filed’ on My Filings page.
· Validating Filing – The filing package is being created and edited to be transmitted to the clerk
· Sending to Local System – the filing package is being transmitted to the clerk
· Pending Filing – the filing package has been successfully transmitted to the clerk
· Pending Review – the filing package is in the clerk’s work queue awaiting review
· Being Reviewed – the filing package is being reviewed by the clerk
· Pending Queue – the clerk has returned the filing to the filer for correction and included instructions on the correction needed by the filer
· Filed for Judicial Review – a filing was placed in the Pending Queue and was not corrected by the filer within 5 business days
· Filed – the filing has been docketed into the Clerk’s system and the clerk’s system has notified the portal that the process is complete
On the Trial Court filing path you must complete the filing. There is no way to save a filing. However, on the Appellate Court filing path you can resume the filing from the Workbench.
· Incorrect fee amount was paid
· Unsigned document
· Incorrect case number
· Filed to the wrong county
· Document is corrupt
· Other reasons determined by the clerk
The Clerk will annotate the deficiency in the Completion Date/Remarks column of the My Filings page.
The Clerk will name the document that has the deficiency and annotate that deficiency in the Completion Date/Remarks column of the My Filings page.